An Attitude of Gratitude – An Exercise To Assist You in Manifesting More Happiness and Abundance in Your Life
Manifest Your Dreams Publicity Blog
Greetings Earthlings and All Foreigners From Other Planets! (haha, j/k)
Hey, I’m stoked about this!
@katiefreiling shared a wonderful idea on her blog here that inspired me to post a blog response … Its about creating a gratitude list (“my personal one” is below) … I’m sharing this with YOU, my very special and valued audience!
My Gratitude List
(in no particular order with the exception of the first few)
- My Relationship with a Higher Power in whom I choose to call God.
- Salvation through Jesus Christ, My Lord and Savior, The King of all Kings and The Lord of all Lords
- Family is very important to me and I am grateful for my loved ones
- Friends, Mentors, and Business Connections
- Freedom in my everyday life to do what I choose
- All the love and support in my life
- Self Awareness, Divine Guidance, and Intuition (adopted from Katie’s list)
- Strength through FAITH
- The roof over my head
- The clothes on my back and the socks on my feet
- Constant Spirtual, Mental and Emotional Growth, Personal Development and Higher Learning via Life’s Lessons
- My material possessions
- Online associations such as tribes, thumbvu academy (organizations I’m a member of)
- My Empowered Leadership Qualities
- My constant flow of unlimited finances
- My Business and being able to do what I love!
- MUSIC (hehe, I love it so much. It speaks to my soul.)
- The healing I’ve received from God, true miracles in regards to my health, All Glory be unto the Precious Name of Christ
- My intelligence (adopted from Katie’s list)
- Inspiration via the small things in Life, i.e. somebody saying a little something that touches me and speaks to my heart when I’m feeling down. ITS A TOUCH FROM ABOVE.
Finally, I am GRATEFUL for YOU! Thank you for reading my gratitude list and I strongly urge you to create your own to help manifest a greater deal of happiness as well as abundance in your life. Again, thanks to Katie Freiling for giving me the idea to do this. I have no intentions of stealing one’s glory.
P.S. If you enjoyed reading this post, please please please share with a friend! THANK YOU!
Dreams Publicity Blog
- Finding Your Passion and Earning in the Process
- Viral Marketing 101 – Not Using It Could Kill Your Business!
- How Small Business Can Gift Their Facebook a Facelift [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Top 6 Old Timer Tips For Driving Traffic To Your Blog (That Still Work)
- Top 10 Press Release Writing Check List For Small and Big Business
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!