Manifest Your Dreams Publicity Blog
(Written on Memorial Day 2013, late publish)
Hey Folks, Happy Memorial Day!
I’m heading out to the cemetary with my granny today in order to place a flag on my grandfather’s grave site. I really miss him, but I know he’s in Heaven singing praises to the Lord. Such a great resting place even in this world when we know God.
As for the topic at hand. We’re going to discuss brand awareness and I’m going to introduce you to my first successful squidoo lens. I figured for my first one, it would be a good idea to create some awareness around my own personal brand as a public figure and create, “The Official Curt Bizelli Squidoo Lens” …
I really thought hard and worked smart on this one.
Its good to include images and a bio as well as links or feeds to your site.
A couple more simple tips on how to create brand awareness with an official squidoo lens:
- Be Creative, Be Unique
- Use Media, Words and Phrases that depict your brand
- Include a Bio and Images
- Include a Feed to your Blog
- Testimonials if you have some
- Be valuable, don’t be pitchy
- Backlink a lot especially to your own blogs and sites
This was very simple. Check it out here:
Will you check out my new lens and leave a comment in the guestbook?
CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE A COMMENT!
Dreams Publicity Blog
- How PR Could Be a Secret Weapon for Your Online Business
- SEO Tips You Should Know About To Increase Your Ranking On Search Engines
- How I Booked An Interview With The Founder of Miley Cyrus, and The Producer of Fireproof, Facing The Giants
- “Laugh Your Balls Off” – How Facebook Contests Can Really Boost Your Facebook Page Engagement
- Curt Bizelli Honored To Be Top Public Relations Expert !!! Home Based Business Leader!
Alpha Bizelli Marketing & PR, Inc. - Passion Over Hype