Manifest Your Dreams Publicity Blog
I’m marketing myself to Nashville, TN because I’m a publicist that’s going to be moving there in the “coming months” … looking for room and board.
How do you market yourself? Is this a good example? (snippet from Craigslist Ad):
I’m a publicist looking for new opportunities in Nashville, TN. I currently live in Missouri however I believe God is calling me to Nashville for a lot of reasons.
I’m seeking a room / share. I need a place to stay for $150 per mos. or less. I take care of myself, buy my own food, etc. I’m willing to do many domestic duties to lower the rent as much as possible so I can also afford transportation!
I’m quiet and do work on the computer, PR co. & 2 media outlets online, … when I’m not gone. I have a clean criminal record, former law enforcement exp. I am a smoker, but I have no problem smoking outside if that’s necessary.
I enjoy fellowship with good people; very easy to get along with!
I plan on moving by November 2012. Please consider me as a help-mate and room-mate.
Thank you for reviewing my ad. Feel free to call me at 573-300-5823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your comments (in advance), as well as sharing this post with your friends and family so I can find housing as a publicist in Nashville, TN.
Dreams PR News:
- Dreaming of a RED Christmas to Help Salvation Army, Cyber Season Opens Back Up For Dreams Publicity
- “The Late Night Thingy” with JIM HOLLAND coming to the internet This November
- Alecia Stringer Attending “Don’t Be a Wussy” 2013 Denver Event
- God’s Magazine Deleted From Internet, Curt Bizelli Ends 8 Year Relationship With eZine – Influential News
- “100 Reasons Singles Should Keep Their Legs Closed” UPCOMING by Shamonj LLC, Shawne Jackson
Alpha Bizelli Marketing & PR, Inc. - Passion Over Hype